ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:40:32

I've seen a lot of thoughts on what may have caused this problem, but I don't
remember seeing any ideas concerning how to fix it.

Since the DB is mirrored shouldn't you be able to take the failing DB volume
offline (leaving the mirror copy that is good online), reformat it and then put
it back online and the DB will resync with the mirror copy? Of course you would
likely want to do it during a period of inactivity where you could take a full
DB backup immediately beforehand.

Steve Branch
Phillips Petroleum
e-mail: swbranc AT ppco DOT com

"Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM> on 08/20/99 01:53:13 AM

Any replies will be addressed to: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>