ADSM-L

Re: Mainframe Install Question

1999-08-19 12:34:58
Subject: Re: Mainframe Install Question
From: Shelby Beach <dcal20 AT SBEACH.TEALE.CA DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:34:58 -0700
Well since I already had to research this...

CLIO stands for "Client Input/Outout" and pertains to a separate product
(I believe CLIO/S) which provides yet another communication protocol for
interfacing with ADSM. Short answer is if you don't know what it is you
don't need it (at least that's the way I handled it !). I seem to recall
if you go with the default configuration options for ADSM, CLIO linbraries
will not be required.

Shelby

--
If you had your life to live over