ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Bottleneck

1999-08-19 12:00:07
Subject: Re: ADSM Bottleneck
From: Ruth Mitchell <mitchell AT TC.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:00:07 -0400
We would also be very interested in hearing details from sites
currently running NT server(s) on Intel platforms. In addition to
performance-related comments, we'd be interested in reliability,
scalability and general operational comments, as well. Thanks.

--Ruth Mitchell
  Cornell Theory Center
  Cornell Theory Center