ADSM-L

Re: Your removal from the ADSM-L list

1999-08-17 13:48:07
Subject: Re: Your removal from the ADSM-L list
From: "James W. Doll" <James_W._Doll AT NEWYORKLIFE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:48:07 -0400
Hi all,
I reported the problem to Martha last week, below is her reply, they are looking
at the problem.

Jim

---------------------- Forwarded by James W. Doll/NYLIC on 08/17/99 01:47 PM
Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> on 08/09/99 09:42:41 AM
Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> on 08/09/99 09:42:41 AM