ADSM-L

Re: Subscription problems

1999-08-17 12:20:46
Subject: Re: Subscription problems
From: Bob Barden <Bob_Barden AT AAL DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:20:46 -0500
Thanks for notifying the owner.  This problem seems to be pretty wide
spread based on all the reponses I got....

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          "Prather, Wanda"      |
|        |          <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL DOT SSD.J|
|        |          HUAPL.EDU>            |
|        |          08/17/1999 09:04 AM   |
|        |          Please respond to     |
|        |          "ADSM: Dist Stor      |
|        |          Manager"              |