ADSM-L

Re: Subscription problems....

2015-10-04 17:40:32
Subject: Re: Subscription problems....
From: Toora, Kuli [mailto:kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have also been kicked off the list serv for the third time now requiring
me to re-sunscribe.
In the last two occassions i have been told that there is a problem at my
end of the line.
I have passed this information onto our mail administrator who says that all
is ok this end of the line.
I have resubscribed again today.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
NPEC (National Power Energy Company)

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.21 and Dr Solomon's v7.96) before leaving us
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).