ADSM-L

Re: Serevr to server Communication

1999-08-16 07:21:39
Subject: Re: Serevr to server Communication
From: Marc Layne <MLayne AT CAPETOWN.FGH.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:21:39 +0200
Hi maybe I did not include all the necessary info so here goes.

Server A is an RS/6000 F50 running AIX v4.2.1 with ADSM version 3.1.2.20
backing up 4 AIX machines connected to a 3570 Magstar
Server B will be a RS/6000 43P running AIX v4.2.1 with ADSM ver 3.1.2.20
also connected to a 3570 Magstar and will backup all the Windows NT
clients. Both will be in operation day to day. But if one fails they
would like to switch the backups to run on one of the servers. i.e all
the NT and AIX client will run on one server.

Tx