ADSM-L

Allocation DB for ADSM

1999-08-12 10:58:18
Subject: Allocation DB for ADSM
From: Vanderlei Pelizer <delei AT EMAIL.MARTINS.COM DOT BR>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:58:18 -0300
From: Vanderlei Pelizer Pereira on 08/12/99 11:58 AM

Hi everyone ,

 We have ADSM for AIX  V3.1 and AIX V4.2 .I can´t define new DB with more
than 1GB.

 This following message appear when I intent allocation new DB with 4 GB.
 Somebody can I help me ??

  Actual allocation for /adsm01/dbvol2.dsm will be 4001 MB
  Error writing file /adsm01/dbvol2.dsm, errno = 27

  Soft FILE size                                     [-1]
#
  Soft CPU time                                      [-1]
  Soft DATA segment                                  [-1]
#
  Soft STACK size                                    [65536]
#
  Soft CORE file size                                [-1]
#
  Hard FILE size                                     []
#
  Hard CPU time                                      []
  Hard DATA segment                                  []
#
  Hard STACK size                                    []
#
  Hard CORE file size                                []
#
  File creation UMASK                                [22]

 Regards

 Vanderlei Pelizer