ADSM-L

[no subject]

From: Doug Crossan@PERDUE on 08/09/99 04:43 PM

To:   ADSM-l AT vm.marist DOT edu
cc:
Subject:  Administrator not Authorized?

I am running ADSM 3.1.2.20 on AIX 4.3.2. I have set up an administrator
called operator with, appropriately enough, operator privilege. This
administrator can run the following command:

 mov drm \* wherest=notmo tost=va w=y

     But that same administrator can NOT run the following command:

mov drm \* wherest=courierr cm=\"checkin libvol 3494lib \&vol
status=scratch\" w=y

     Anyone out there know why?

                                Thank you.

                          doug.crossan AT perdue DOT com