ADSM-L

Tivoli, ADSM, Manuals

1999-08-09 14:11:50
Subject: Tivoli, ADSM, Manuals
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:11:50 -0500
Does anybody know where Tivoli is storing the online manuals for ADSM V3 for
VM?  I used to be able to access these at this address

http://www.tivoli.com/products/solutions/storage/index.htmladsm/pubs/admanual.
htm

But now I get an error message saying that page isn't available.  I've
wandered around their website for the last hour, but I can't quite find the
location where the online books are just listed in order, you can click on
one, and start reading.  They must have taken on their IBM buddies' web
development team as part of the merger deal.  (Sorry, IBM, but you do not
have the easiest website to navigate.)   Any help?

Thanks for any help.