ADSM-L

point in time restore with 3.1.0.7

1999-08-06 17:17:33
Subject: point in time restore with 3.1.0.7
From: Sandy wu <swu AT DOTDMAIL.DOTD.STATE.LA DOT US>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:17:33 -0500
Hi all--

Here is the problem:

There are  files shown  backup date is 07/28/1999 under the  nt  gui
restore client, but If I choose to use point in time with 07/30/1999
specified then nothing shows up. If I use command line with
-pitd=07/30/1999  then the files will display . Is there a bug in this gui
client ? or I am doing something wrong ?  Furhter testing shows this
client ? or I am doing something wrong ?  Furhter testing shows this
problems occur on all 3.1.0.7 clients. Can you help ?   server spec. mvs
3.1.2.20    client: 3.1.0.7 NT

I am receiving digest form, so if I didn't  reply promptly you know why.

Any suggestions are welcome.

sandy

LA transportation dept.