ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:40:32
This error, usually occurs when you activate the Schedule Service, but your password is not authenticated.

Keep ADSM Server Service running.
Try to stop, remove and then re-install the Schedule service without the option /validate (or /validate=yes). This will force ADSM to validate its password with the one that is in the Windows Registry:

>>ReadPswdFrom Registry(): ReadOpenPathEx(): win32 RC=2
>>sessOpen: Error 137 from signon authentication.

The Schedule service can be started again.

This worked with me !

Alexandre Bicas Caldeira

Cody Cauchi wrote:

     I am encountering a problem with ADSM on some of our NT machines. A
Dr. Watson error pops up for DSMCSVC.exe. I look in the error log and I see
the following messages:

ReadPswdFrom Registry(): ReadOpenPathEx(): win32 RC=2
sessOpen: Error 137 from signon authentication.

     Has anyone seen this problem before ?

Cody Cauchi, Associate Systems Programmer
IT Department,
University of Windsor
Windsor, ON