ADSM-L

adsm & sql agent

2015-10-04 17:40:31
Subject: adsm & sql agent
From: CANNAM, CYNTHIA L (SWBT) [mailto:CC5657 AT MOMAIL.SBC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Can anyone tell me whether this problem has been fixed? This is directly
impacting some testing we're doing with the agent.

Thanks.

Cindy Cannam
*       Subject: Re: SQL Connect Agent 1.1.1A
*       From: Mary Ng <maryng AT US.IBM DOT COM <mailto:maryng AT US.IBM DOT

*       Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:20:40 -0400

Nathan,

The SQL Connect Agent 1.1.1A fixtest has a problem handling database
names longer than 14. We are currently working on a solution.

Mary Ng
ADSM Agent Development
internet  maryng AT us.ibm DOT com

*       Cynthia L. (Cindy) Cannam, MBA
*       Southwestern Bell Telephone
*       Systems Manager/Technical Support
*       Open Systems Storage - ADSM
*       (314)340-0722 work
*       (314)879-1696 pager
*       (314)340-0992 fax