ADSM-L

Re: International Storage Systems Symposium

1999-08-02 17:31:28
Subject: Re: International Storage Systems Symposium
From: Don Caronna <dcaronna AT TTANK DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:31:28 -0700
Can anyone send me info on the symposium? Dates, events...
Thanks in advance,
Don Caronna

"Nichols, Linnea" <linnea.nichols AT CO.FAIRFAX.VA DOT US> on 07/30/99 06:02:36
AM

 To:      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

 cc:      (bcc: Don Caronna/Los Angeles/Ttank)

I've been there several times, and if you are interested in storage, it is
DEFINITELY worth your time and money -- a quick check looks like there are
14 or so sessions on ADSM.

Another good event is SHARE in Chicago Aug. 22-27 - it looks like there are
16 ADSM sessions there, and as usual, lots and lots of good info in just
about any other area you'd be interested in -- check out
http://www.share.org

Linnea Nichols

Fairfax Co. Govt, Fairfax, VA    Linnea.Nichols AT co.fairfax.va DOT us
Phone:703/324-2708                FAX: 703/324-3931