ADSM-L

NetWare server password

1999-07-30 15:23:02
Subject: NetWare server password
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:23:02 -0400
It seems that I have confused my NetWare server with regards to the
password. I recently changed the password for the NetWare server on the ADSM
server. Now nightly scheduled backups work fine but when I try and perform a
restore via the Web interface it fails with a ANS2604S message saying
authentication failed. I've tried unloading DSMAGENT, DSMCAD, TSANDS, and
TSA410 and re-loading them. Deleting the password files. Modifying the
DSM.OPT and turning off passwordaccess generate and it still does not work.
Any suggestions on how to remedy this situation would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corporation
100 Park Avenue