ADSM-L

Re: FW: Backing up Oracle with ADSM

1999-07-30 16:02:12
Subject: Re: FW: Backing up Oracle with ADSM
From: Rodrigo Cordovil Gazzaneo <rgazzaneo AT INFOLINK.COM DOT BR>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:02:12 EST
SQL Backtrack does online incremental backup, while Connect Agent only does
it with Oracle 8. If you are talking about RMAN, they are even.

Check prices. SQL Backtrack has a license scheme based on the amount of
data, I believe, and the ConnAgent does it plain and simple. Could be a
differential point.

Both products have great success histories that can be shared on the list.

best regards,
Rodrigo