ADSM-L

Novell Web Backup Archieve Client

1999-07-28 16:16:40
Subject: Novell Web Backup Archieve Client
From: Cody Cauchi <cody AT UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:16:40 GMT
     I have installed the Novell Web Backup Archieve client on some Novell
file servers. Everything seems to run fine, I can access the data to backup
and retrieve it over the web. The only problem is that I receive errors in
my dsmerror.log file the messages are as follows :

07/28/1999 15:56:24 ANS1882W Unable to open NWPWFILE
'GAMMA\SYS:\ADSM/f00457e7.PWD' for TSA target service 'GAMMA'.
07/28/1999 15:59:47 ANS1872E Unable to connect to NetWare target service ''.
Make sure the TSA NLM is loaded on the specified machine.

     I have TSA NLM loaded on the server it is installed on. If anyone knows
the answer to this question could you please email me at
cody AT uwindsor DOT ca.

          Thanks, Cody

Note : I have created a NWPWFILE, and have successfully issued the command
'load dsmc q tsa' The output is as follows :

Cody Cauchi, Associate Systems Programmer
IT Department,
University of Windsor
Windsor, ON