ADSM-L

Re: Netware Backups

1999-07-27 04:35:56
Subject: Re: Netware Backups
From: Christy WU <tfwu AT ELMCT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:35:56 +0800
Hi folks,

I encountered some problems in configurating an ADSM environment. The
environment includes the following nodes:

1. An ADSM server V3.1.2.1 on Window NT 4.0
2. 2 x ADSM client V3.1.0.6 on UNIX servers
3. An ADSM client V3.1.0.6 on Novell Netware 5.0

The Novell Netware ADSM client cannot backup files to the ADSM server.
There is no action after issue the dsmc selective command.

I have re-installed everything and use the default setup to keep the
envirnoment as simple as possible, it seems the backup service has been
invoked, but nothing has really been backed up. Other clients are working
fine so far

Christy