ADSM-L

Re: No space in storage pool

1999-07-26 16:10:23
Subject: Re: No space in storage pool
From: Ramesh Razdan <RRazdan AT FEET DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:10:23 -0500
While our tape drive is online , i do see i lot of mount requests denied

>>> Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM> 07/26/99 02:57PM >>>
     Is your ATL alright & on-line ? ? ?
     What about your tape drives ? ? ? (are they all on-line?)
     Do you see any "mount request denied" messages ? ? ?

     No atl for drives, no drives...
     no drives to mount tapes, no tape space...
     no tape space, anr0522w

     You might not be seeing the forest 'cause of the trees...

     Dwight