ADSM-L

No space in storage pool

1999-07-26 15:44:14
Subject: No space in storage pool
From: Nell Dysart <NDysart AT FEET DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:44:14 -0500
Hi everyone ,
Can someone out there help us?  Our archive session is failing with the
anr0522w message:  no space available in storage pool and all successor pools.
The percent logical occupancy it at 100.  Percent utililized is at 0.  Access
mode is r/w.  Collocation enabled is no.  We changed max scr from 999 to
99999999, after we got the error message and failure.  We encountered no
problems before.  Max file size is no size limit.  No migration.  Reclalmation
threshold 70%.  Estimated capacity is 531,794,77MB/6,697.1.  Primary sequential
access pool.

Thanks, please respond asap.   Nell and/or Ramesh.