ADSM-L

AW: ADSM on OS/390 upgrade to V3.1.2.20

1999-07-26 04:44:32
Subject: AW: ADSM on OS/390 upgrade to V3.1.2.20
From: Andreas Rensch <RenschA AT ALTE-LEIPZIGER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:44:32 +0200
Hi Jeff,

we have this level for a few months and sometimes the problem, that the
server won't free the recoverylog in time so that we had insufficient
recovery log space and server operation stops. Therefore we increased
the recoverylog to 2 GB (from 1 GB). But I think, that's not a a problem
with this level, but with our amount of files. We are running 3 ADSM
servers and the problem occurs only on our biggest server. The other
servers had no problems at all.

mfg

andreas rensch / rz-qs
tel : +49(0)6171 66 3692