ADSM-L

Re: Response to query on ADSM netware problems.

1999-07-25 00:51:13
Subject: Re: Response to query on ADSM netware problems.
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 06:51:13 +0200
Correct on all accounts.

I am at rev 6 and not 7 as far as the client goes.

I finally managed to get the file to restore by using the -overwrite
parameter.

I am still unsure why this would work even tho it gives the message about
the file being write protected which it isn't. I mean, how can a file be
write protected when it doesn't even exist in the volume ?

And I have all restore rights to all volumes.

Thanks for the asist.

Mike