ADSM-L

Re: Netware Backups

1999-07-23 14:56:20
Subject: Re: Netware Backups
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:56:20 -0400
Here is an expmple of one of mine and we have no problems:

<<START OF FILE>>

 NODENAME              "CLIENT NODENAME"

 COMMMETHOD                        TCPip
 TCPSERVERADDRESS         "ADSM SERVER NAME"
 TCPPORT                           1500
 TCPWINDOWSIZE             64
 TXNBYTELIMIT                          4096
 QUIET

 EXCLUDE                sys:\etc\audit.ctl
 EXCLUDE                sys:\etc\audit.log
 EXCLUDE                sys:\system\secaudit.log
 EXCLUDE                sys:\system\events.log
 EXCLUDE                sys:\system\system.log
 EXCLUDE                sys:\system\btrieve.trn
 EXCLUDE                sys:\system\tsa\tsa$temp.*
 EXCLUDE                sys:\system\sys$log.err
 EXCLUDE                sys:\vol$log.err
 EXCLUDE                sys:\tts$log.err

 Domain ALL-LOCAL

 NWWAIT NO