ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Client performance DLL

1999-07-21 07:53:53
Subject: Re: ADSM Client performance DLL
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:53:53 -0500
Yes, I posted a workaround in the forum before...

All,

I've just received a workaround from IBM to the "ADSM Client Performance"
stop errors in the event log. The stop events were occurring for me when the
client was rebooted or perf. monitor was started.

Try the following:

From the ..\adsm\baclient\ subdir, issue the commands:
1.  unlodctr "ADSM Client Performance"
2.  lodctr perfctr.ini

Worked for me. Good luck!

There is an open APAR for this, but as usual I can't remember the number.

Nathan