ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.2.20 patch availability

2015-10-04 17:41:28
Subject: ADSM 3.1.2.20 patch availability
From: Cohn, Grant [mailto:Grant.Cohn AT SAPREF DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Greetings all

Can anyone tell me where I can get the ADSM Server V3.1.2.20 patch from?

I applied this 3.1.2.20 patch to our server (Running on AIX 4.1.5) and did
the upgradedb.

The problem we have is that I have had to restore our AIX from a mksysb tape
and in doing so have lost my patch upgrade. (i.e. mksysb not done in
time!!!!!)

The ADSM database sits on a NON-rootvg volume group so the database is still
at 3.1.2.20 and my ADSM server executable is at 3.1.1.0

I have tried to look at the fixes on IBM's Web - but only 3.1.2.30 looks
available - and I'm not keen to go to that level just yet.

Any suggestions will be very welcome.

Many thanks

Grant Cohn
Shell & BP Petroleum Refinery