ADSM-L

Memory leakage in Netware 5 Server

1999-07-20 13:24:21
Subject: Memory leakage in Netware 5 Server
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:24:21 +0200
Hi all,

I noticed that on one of my Netware 5 servers, that the DSMC.NLM module was
taking up 30MB as apposed to other servers where only aroun 50k to 1MB was
being used.

Has anyone had this occur or does anyone know why this would happen ?

This server contains disks sized at 32GB and the next server (which uses
1MB) has 18GB. Even doubled, this should mean only about 2 to 4MB of memory
used.

Any ideas ?

Mike Glassman
System Admin
Israeli Airports Authority
Ben-Gurion Airport
http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il

Tel : 972-3-9710785
Email : admin AT iaa.gov DOT il

Usage of this email address or any email address at iaa.gov.il for the
purpose of sales pitches, SPAM or any other such unwanted garbage, is
illegal, and any person, whether corporate or alone doing so, will be
prosecuted to the fullest possible extent.

***** Disclaimer *****
This file has been scanned for viruses.
Any files attached and opened by you are at your own risk !! Remember, the
Israel Airports Authority is NOT responsible for any damage or destruction
caused by files sent to you and opened.
For information regarding scanning files attached to this email, contact 2772.