ADSM-L

Scheduled backups for Solaris 2.7

1999-07-19 15:19:08
Subject: Scheduled backups for Solaris 2.7
From: Robert Jarry <jarry AT UTS.CC.UTEXAS DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:19:08 -0500
I've got two Solaris 2.7 clients that can't do scheduled backups. I can
stop and restart the scheduler and one backup will successfully run, but
subsequent scheduled backups never run. There are no errors recorded in
the error log, schedule log, or server log. Both clients are running ADSM
3.1.0.7.

These are the only clients out of 200+ that are having this problem. They
are also the only Solaris 2.7/ADSM 3.1.0.7 systems I have. Does anyone
know if this is a bug?

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Jarry                             email:  r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu
Robert Jarry                             email:  r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu
Unix Services                            phone:  (512) 475-9330
Academic Computing & IT Services
The University of Texas at Austin