ADSM-L

Missing user-specific entries in the startmenu by restoring nt 4.0

1999-07-16 06:07:37
Subject: Missing user-specific entries in the startmenu by restoring nt 4.0
From: Michael Heeger <michael.heeger AT FRASPA1822 DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:07:37 +0100
I've a problem by restoring an NT 4.0 Server (SP3) with ADSM. The
user-specific entries in the Startmenu seems to be not there if you open
the Startmenu.
But the links are there if you have a look to the filesystem under
%winntroot%\profiles .
Does anybody know this problem?

Info: The backup of the NT 4.0 Server (german) was done with the english
language option and the restore were done with the german language option.

For debugging the way NT handles the profile by the logon-process I need
the debug Version of the userenv.dll from the NT SDK or the NT DDK.
Does anybody have this dll for me?