ADSM-L

working with the drm didr 5 diskettes...

1999-07-14 09:30:44
Subject: working with the drm didr 5 diskettes...
From: Ray Harder <ccray AT SHOWME.MISSOURI DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:30:44 -0500
i am experimenting with the 5 diskette standalone drm
disk image dump and restore procedure.  it worked well
for me and i like the idea of having point-in-time backups
of my workstation.  my management class was set so that
only 1 active and 1 inactive copy existed on the server
i wanted a couple of more, so i defined a new management
class:
STANDARD  STANDARD  DRM_DIDR  STANDARD  5 5 90 90
and "sett include=* drm_didr" option
via cfgcomm.  doesnt seen to be working for me.  it is not
clear i am utilizing the new management class. is there
a query to show which management class a session is
utilizing -- or any other pointers people can give me...

Sincerely,

Ray Harder