ADSM-L

Re: ADSM SS52A Class

1999-07-14 08:48:43
Subject: Re: ADSM SS52A Class
From: Nick Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:48:43 -0400
I took it after working with ADSM for about 1.5 years, and really got a lot out
of it.  I don't like to "waste" time outside of the office, but that week was
worth it.

The labs have you recovering a dead ADSM server, and doing that was worth the
price of admission right there.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you find
the time to do it again?

Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIMO DOT COM> on 07/13/99 12:50:28 PM