ADSM-L

as/400 ADSM SERVER CRASH

1999-07-09 14:29:26
Subject: as/400 ADSM SERVER CRASH
From: Jonathan Lepage <Jonathan.Lepage AT FID.DESJARDINS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:29:26 -0400
Hello,

     My ADSM server CRASHED!!,  I Was doing a migration from a disk pool to
my tape pool and Then the server went down,  I tried it again same thing,
the same thing happen with a regular Move data operation.  Server v3.1.1.7
is running on AS/400.  We're using 3590 library. We defined The library as
follow :
     define library lib01 libtype=as400mlb mld=tapmlb01 cat=adsmcat

The server jsut shut itself down we no error message ?!
Does anyone know what to do? And don't know what to look for and where to
look?

Hope someone can help me, Thanks in advance

Jonathan Lepage
Fiducie Desjardins