ADSM-L

Re: Netware / Trustee Rights

1999-07-09 13:22:47
Subject: Re: Netware / Trustee Rights
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:22:47 -0400
Interesting. We have a sneaky suspicion that there is something up but we
have not been able to pinpoint if it is ADSM or not. We have done some full
server and full volume restores and have seen, or maybe I should say have
not seen ;-), problems with rights coming back.Not all rights mind you just
some directories.

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst