ADSM-L

NETWARE 4.10 WITH LONG FILE NAME

1999-07-09 10:11:48
Subject: NETWARE 4.10 WITH LONG FILE NAME
From: Ramesh Razdan <RRazdan AT FEET DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:11:48 -0500
Yesterday i upgraded the server from 3.1.2.20 to 3.1.2.30 . I also updated the
client version to 3.1.0.7 on novell. With this setup we are supposed to get the
long file name support on novell. However on novell 4.10 we have os2 file
support which is similar to long file names and i could not get the file names
converted to long file names. I have not tried this setup with 4.11, but would
like to know does any one have  an idea as to why this could happen

thx
razdan