ADSM-L

Re: Problems installing ADSM

1999-07-08 20:56:08
Subject: Re: Problems installing ADSM
From: Richard Chan <rchan AT TSPN DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 00:56:08 GMT
Thanks everyone for your quick replies.

For some reason the installation procedure did not register the
administrator "admin", and although the administrator "server_console"
was registered, it would not allow me to log in with that account. The
only way around it was to do as Gerrit suggested, after which I was
able to correct the problem.

Thanks Gerrit!