ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:41:27
you cannot redirect the output to a test file. But, there are many ways to look
at the result,
1. look at the log file and the schedule file.
2. version 3 server will capture the result and display on the ADSM server
console screen.

I have over 20 netware servers in operation, I check them by the ADSM server
console.

Thanks.

JohnMa.