ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-07-08 06:08:15
From: G Christian <chris_g_fr AT YAHOO DOT FR>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:08:15 +0200
Steven, for your robot 9714 STK, in this moment, the last code is
1.9.52 (you can ask for it to your reseller) NOTE that it's better if
it is a confirmed person who make this update ! The update take about
of 5 minutes (no very long time !)

NB : Another firmware STK for 9710 & 9714 will be distribute at the end
of july but schut !!!!

For DLT7000, the last firmware is V85 (or V87) in decimal mode (V85 =
2255 because (5x16) + 5 = 55). I think you are on Aix plateform so you
can do a display of material VPD in the Diag command and you will see
the firmware of yours DLT. (You can also ask for this last code to your
reseller is it is of course !!)

For the problem of power on DLT7000 that we can see in the VM list
since few days, there are several things to know : all DLT 4000 and
7000 have the same power before but 1 year ago, STK has decided to make
a EC to power which was destinated to DLT7000 (because DLT7000 want a
litte bit more power that DLT4000 !)
On the power, the only difference is a piece which has been changed
from the old model and that's all !
(your reseller must changed them... if you asked for it!!)

Chris