ADSM-L

Re: Space occupied by the ADSM Clients

1999-07-06 05:11:20
Subject: Re: Space occupied by the ADSM Clients
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:11:20 +1000
Hi Hans,

The standard administrative client commands 'query occupancy' or 'query
auditoccupancy' should give you what you want. Not that the results returned by
'query auditoccupancy' are only updated with each execution of the 'audit
licence'  command. You can also get the same information using the 'select'
command.

Trevor