ADSM-L

Re: Archive Conversion

1999-07-02 10:22:42
Subject: Re: Archive Conversion
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:22:42 -0400
Have you recently upgraded the client to V3?
I think we got that message when we did.
It's harmless (although you can't back off to the v2 client afterwards) and
takes seconds, at most.
But we don't have much data archived for each client - if you have lots of
archive data, I assume it would take more.
We just click OK and move on....