ADSM-L

Sorrow with OnDemand

1999-07-01 09:36:13
Subject: Sorrow with OnDemand
From: Tatsiana Tsybulskaya <tsibulsk AT IBA.COM DOT BY>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 15:36:13 +0200
Dear ADSMers,
Do you have an expereince of OnDemand, ADSM  product - companion, installation?
Our customer ordered OnDemand for Windows NT in IBM  and received it just now.
We started with installation of the product, followed all instructions,  and
have got a problem:
 attempts of OnDemand administrator to log in library server are refused with
the message
arsadm32
          The Userid or Password is not valid for the server.

(All items listed in Chapter 5 of Installation Guide we have promptly
performed.)

 Thank You in advance
Tanya.
e-mail: Tsibulsk AT iba.com DOT by