ADSM-L

Archive multiple files

1999-08-30 19:34:10
Subject: Archive multiple files
From: David Ruiz/X00DRUIZ/TII <dvruiz AT TI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:34:10 -0500
All,
Has anyone archived multiple files with multiple comments. Each file is a
database and I need to describe what each one does before archiving them.
Currently I am having to archive one at a time and that would be fine if I
only had a couple to archive but I have about 300 on several servers. I am
wondering if any of you know a way that this can be done, for example, a
script that I can run on the client. I'm opened for suggestions.

Thanks,
David V. Ruiz