ADSM-L

Re: q content.

1999-06-28 16:18:43
Subject: Re: q content.
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:18:43 -0600
        It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but you could use
the 'show version <node> <filespace>' command to find the date a file was
backed up, the date it was marked as inactive and the management class it is
bound to. This would not tell you when the data it was written to a tape or
which tape it is on, but I suppose if you combine this info with the output
of a "q content command" it could be extrapolated. Kind of a kluge and a lot
of work, but it could be made to work.

Ben