ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:42:38
Grant,

The directory's is backed up to the management class with the longest
retention period.  This volume that is mounted a lot, probably belongs to the
storagepool with that specific management class.  You can make use of the
DIRMC option in your dsm.opt file to point the directory's to a specific
management class.  Better still is to create a disk storagepool for
directory's and make use of the DIRMC to point to that manegement class that
will use the disk storagepool.  This speeds up restores.

Regards
Gerrit van Zyl