ADSM-L

Novell client memory usage

1999-06-24 17:40:41
Subject: Novell client memory usage
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:40:41 -0500
Our Novell techs have commented on ADSM (we're using the 3.1.0.6 client on
the Novell machines) and  how
"ADSM releases its resources and then tries to get them back when it is
reloaded"
or something like that.    I don't have all the details, but their main
question is,   is it beneficial to reboot a Netware server after an ADSM
client upgrade  (like, to 3.1.0.6).    When they reboot, it seems to take
care of the problem, but we haven't had REBOOT  as an official requirement
on an upgrade.   Should it be?
Thanks,
Julie