ADSM-L

Re: FiberChannel configuration

1999-06-23 08:07:46
Subject: Re: FiberChannel configuration
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:07:46 -0500
Jason,

I've seen the particular solution that you're descirbing. I believe you are
referring to Compaq's "Hollywood" solution.
My understanding however is that ADSM is not yet supported in this
enviroment since ADSM does not as yet have any device drives for that
particular Fibre Attached DLT Library or for that matter any fibre devices.
I know that some are in the works however, but whether Compaq's DLT library
wil be included is another story. I've yet to see IBM and Compaq develop a
good working relationship.

Nathan