ADSM-L

Re: adsm aix client 3.1.0.7

1999-06-22 13:47:15
Subject: Re: adsm aix client 3.1.0.7
From: Parris Bluford <parris.bluford AT SOLIDSYSTEMS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:47:15 -0500
Rainer Holzinger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is anyone able to tell me what to do with file xlC.rte.03.06.0004.0000.bff
> from the adsm aix client 3.1.0.7 fileset ?
>
> Thanks
> Rainer

Hi Rainer,

You will have to run  inutoc  against this file to create a .toc .

I created a  inst.images directory in my home directory, copied
the xlC.rte.xxxxxx.bff file into it and ran  inutoc  against it:

inutoc /home/inst.images

this created a .toc file in the inst.images directory

at this point you can point smit install to the directory and install
as you normally would.

Good Luck,

--
Parris Bluford
Parris Bluford

           Solid Systems, Solid Solutions, Solid Results