ADSM-L

Re: Exclude files some of the time

1999-06-22 10:48:30
Subject: Re: Exclude files some of the time
From: Steve Harrison <sharris1 AT ISMA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:48:30 -0600
Hi Richard ...
A selective still honors the in_ex statement, does it not?  If the weekend files
are excluded on the weekdays, then selective backup would not backup the weekend
files due to the fact that they are in the in_ex ... is this a correct
statement?

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> on 06/22/99 08:26:04 AM