ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:42:38
We encountered a problem with recalls from tape (where the data had migrated
to the ADSM tape pool), but, this was corrected when we installed the latest
maintenance level (2.5.2).  We currently have Storage Migrator installed in
a lab environment and have not put it in production yet.  I'd be interested
to hear what problems you have seen.

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Leandro Carneiro Torres
[mailto:ctorres AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR]
                Sent:   Monday, June 21, 1999 6:29 PM
                To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                Subject:        Problems with Storage Migrator for NT -
Seagate

                People,
                I did the integration of ADSM Server for NT and Storage
Migrator for NT
                of the Seagate and I had a lot of problems.
                Did anybody have problems with this integration too ???

                Thanks any help,
                Leandro.

                Leandro Carneiro Torres - ctorres AT service.com DOT br
                Service IT Solutions - http://www.service.com.br
                Curitiba: (041) 339-3076 ou (041) 262-8320
                              Rua Romano Bertagnoli, 655
                              CEP 80710-060 - Curitiba - PR
                Sao Paulo: (011) 3040-1960
                Porto Alegre: (051) 212-3666