ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: "default client domain" changes..

1999-06-22 06:04:50
Subject: Re: Antwort: "default client domain" changes..
From: Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:04:50 +0200
Well...
My problem is that the scheduler has to be restarted after using the
domain-option.
In my opinion, the -domain-option should  have effect only to the command
using it, not on all commands in any lates schedules...

The permanent extention of the client domain caused by the -domain-option
is not documented, and I feel it's a bug, not a feature..