ADSM-L

ADSM and SYBASE ver 11

2015-10-04 17:42:38
Subject: ADSM and SYBASE ver 11
From: Marc Layne
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Hi everyone
I have checked the white papers and consulted Sybase about backing up
Sybase to ADSM.
In the ADSM Database White paper it mentions a new dump database command
which can be used to dump a database directly to ADSM via the API
interface in Sybase ver 11 development toolkit. However I have spoken to
our Sybase support here who don't know anything about it.
I guess my question is :
Can I backup Sybase directly to ADSM without using the SQL Backtrack
software? If so what component of Sybase do I use??

Tx Marc