ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-server on a single box

1999-06-16 12:16:14
Subject: Re: ADSM-server on a single box
From: Rodrigo Cordovil Gazzaneo <rgazzaneo AT INFOLINK.COM DOT BR>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:16:14 EST
Henk,

at first we (so-called "helpers") all came to the conclusion that you did
not have to move your server outside of the SP to get better performance.

But if you say you will have better control over the server in a separate
box and your SP is doomed, that will be ok.

good luck !

best regards,
Rodrigo Gazzaneo